25 HP Vertical PASV8303012 FROZE UP AFTER 6 YEARS OF GENERAL MAINTENANCE on an Iron Eagle mower.Just reported it to Kohler.

Waiting for a response! I was mowing my lawn with my Iron Eagle 60 inch mower. My mower stopped dead while cutting the grass. I tried to start engine again and had on luck in having engine turn over.

I pulled it into garage took it apart tried to turn fly wheel with socket, it would not budge or turn. I filled spark plug holes with oil to try to loosen rings. two days late not reaction to oil in cylinders.

My need new engine to replace damaged one.I am able to replace engine by myself if needed !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kohler lawn mower engine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Kohler needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kohler lawn mower engine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohler.

Comments